Kearney's experience in complying with OMB Circular A-123 and helping Federal Government organizations improve internal controls goes beyond our clients and cases. Kearney's senior management team includes a former Federal executive who led the development of OMB Circular A-123, Appendix A, Management's Responsibility for Internal Control, as well as the co-authors of several references on Federal auditing, accounting, and financial management. Our team has provided internal control-related services to many of the major Executive Branch agencies and specializes in the following:
- Checking for compliance with A-123
- Establishing and assessing controls over new Open Government reporting requirements
- Creating an integrated internal control compliance and monitoring program
- Implementing an integrated and efficient governance, risk, and compliance framework
- Integrating the internal control assessment with related processes—including financial audits—to maximize budget dollars and achieve a more efficient internal control assessment process.
Kearney offers its clients unmatched qualifications and experience in conducting internal control assessments in compliance with OMB Circular A-123, Management's Responsibility for Internal Control. Kearney understands the importance of a well-designed and effective internal control environment. Kearney has assisted Federal agencies by performing financial statement audits and implementing internal control assessments required by OMB Circular A-123. Kearney has provided internal control-related services to many of the major Executive and Legislative Branch agencies. Kearney's goal is to achieve an integrated internal control compliance and monitoring program. Kearney possesses the leadership and highly-skilled staff to meet the challenges of today's issues, as well as those of tomorrow.