At Kearney, we offer a wide a range of cybersecurity services and we staff experts to deliver them. Our dedicated Information Security professionals possess security knowledge and expertise ranging from mainframes to mobile devices. Kearney professionals regularly attend internal and external trainings and seminars on both cybersecurity and compliance. Our cybersecurity professionals have various certifications, including: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Federal IT Security Professional (FITSP): Manager and Auditor, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), and Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT).
Kearney provides its Civilian, Defense of Department, and Intelligence Agencies a wide range of cybersecurity solutions, including:
- Security and Privacy Program Management
- Risk and Threat Management
- Security Policy and Procedure Development
- System Security Plan (SSP) Development
- Security Assessment & Authorization
- Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM)
- Incident Response
- Security Operations Center Support
- Vulnerability and Patch Management
- Information Security Awareness and Training.
- FISMA and IT Audits
- Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16).