Founded in 1985, Kearney & Company provides auditing, accounting, and consulting services to Federal agencies and offices across the country. Narrowing our market focus allows us to deepen our understanding of Federal processes and broaden our impact: we specialize in solving Government-specific problems.
Kearney is the third largest CPA firm in the country according to sales under the General Service Administration's (GSA) Financial and Business Solutions (FABS) Schedule. Our staff of more than 400 employees—operating from our Alexandria, Virginia headquarters and satellite offices across the U.S.—specializes in supporting Federal operations at all levels in the following areas:
- Financial Reporting and Accounting Support
- Internal Controls/A-123 Assessments and Reviews
- Financial Services
- Financial Healthcare Services
- Advisory Services
- Program Management.
We received recognition by more than half a dozen regional and national organizations that identified Kearney as:
- A "Top 100 Accounting Firm"—INSIDE Public Accounting
- A "Best Place to Work"—Accounting Today, Washington Business Journal, and Virginia Business
- A "Virginia Fantastic 50 Business"—Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- A "Best for Vets" employer—Military Times EDGE.